Gallo Acoustics TR3D Subwoofer
New in the Gallo lineup is the sublime TR-3D Subwoofer. Its appearance follows the familiar lines of its direct predeccessor the TR-3 (and the TR-1D) but this subwoofer houses a completely new and improved set of internals.
At the heart of the TR-3D is a long-throw ceramic anodised aluminium cone driver, driven by a powerful 300 Watt Class-D digital amplifier. To make sure it performs to its potential in every room, bass equalisation options allow the user to adapt performance to room size. A small room probably won't require any boost, a large one might benefit from full boost.
TR-3D's cylindrical steel enclosure mirrors Gallo's spherical speaker technology, and allows for smooth, powerful bass - from 18Hz to 180Hz. Additionally, the TR-3 has a continuously variable low pass filter, from 50Hz to 180Hz, with a fixed 100Hz high-pass filter on high-level output.
- In-room frequency response - 18Hz - 180Hz +/- 3db
- Digital power amp - 300 Watts RMS, 600 Watts max.
- Phase - 0/180 switch
- Low pass - 50 to 180Hz, continuously variable with LFE by-pass switch
- High pass - 100Hz fixed, 1st order on high-level output
- Bass EQ - 0, +3dB, +6dB 25 Hz center frequency
- Power - Auto/On/Off: toggle Switch
- Dimensions - 275mm (W) x 305mm (H) x 345mm (D)
- Enclosure type - Hardened steel with S2 Bass loading
- Connections - 2 female RCA phono inputs and 2 female RCA phono outputs (pass-thru) 5-way gold plated binding posts
- Woofer - 10" long throw ceramic coated aluminum
- Warranty - 2 Years Parts and Labor