Linn Akubarik Passive Loudspeakers
The combination of Linns 3K driver array and a powerful isobarik bass system mounted in a beautifully curved, resonance-free cabinet makes Akubarik an exceptional passive speaker.
Akubarik Passive shares key acoustic technologies with the Aktiv version, but without the onboard amplification and Aktiv crossover, meaning you are free to specify whatever amplification you like, including upgrade options from bi-amping to fully Aktiv and Exakt.
For the ultimate performance upgrade, you can use Akubarik Passive in an Exakt system using Exaktbox to split the digital signal and feed your power amplifiers the best signal possible.
A choice of real wood veneers, high gloss finishes and custom colours means you can match your speakers perfectly to your dcor. Akubarik can also be further personalised with a choice of chrome or black finish on the 3K array.
• Built-in high quality passive crossover
• Upgradeable to Exakt
• Isobarik Bass system for rich, deep, accurate bass
• Linn-designed 3K Driver Array for wider dispersion, precise high frequency response and single-point source accuracy
• Ultra-low resonance, pressure-formed cabinet
• Super Tweeter - 13mm silk dome
• Tweeter - 25mm PU dome
• Midrange - 75mm PU dome
• Upper Bass - 165mm doped paper
• Lower Bass - 200mm servo x 2 (Isobarik)
• Cabinet Volume - 44 Litres
• Size (W x H x D) - 351 mm x 1050 mm x 430 mm
• Speaker Type - 5-way Floorstanding