Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier with Monitor Audio Silver 100 Bookshelf Speakers
When you buy the Marantz PM6007 with these speakers, you'll make significant savings. Not only that but we also offer the option to buy on Finance. Free next working day delivery to most UK regions is also included.
Seen a better offer?
Marantz PM6007 Integrated Amplifier
PM6007 is an integrated Amplifier incorporating Digital Connectivity delivering Marantz’s legenday musical sound quality. This latest Amplifier is an ideal choice for those ready to take the next step in building an engaging 2-channel Hi-Fi system. Designed to perform using high-quality speaker terminals, A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit and Customised components for a more refined sound.
Powered by a Toroidal power transformer and customized block capacitors, the PM6007 integrated amplifier delivers 45 watts (8ohm, 20Hz-20kHz) of power-per-channel. You can easily connect both analogue and digital sources or connect your turntable to the built-in phono pre-amplifier. Listen to your favourite Hi-Res audio content through the 192-kHz/24-bit D/A converter and experience enhanced bass with a subwoofer-out option.
- Take your next step in Hi-Fi: The PM6007 integrated current feedback amplifier powers 2x 45W (8 ohms RMS, 20Hz – 20kHz) to offer a refined audio experience.
- Meticulously and masterfully tuned: During the extensive tuning process, Marantz sound masters carefully refine and curate each component for optimal performance.
- Wide range of connectivity: Experience Hi-Res audio files exactly as intended through the gold-plated inputs: 5 analogue inputs, one coaxial input and two optical digital inputs.
- An updated audio experience: The newly updated, high-quality DAC AK4490 offers a richer sound for your enjoyment.
- Digital filter modes for Optical/Coaxial input: Listen to a more refined audio experience to fit your taste with the new digital filter mode feature.
- Built to perform: In addition to high-quality speaker terminals with A/B switching capability, a fully-shielded DAC unit, and copper screws, the rigid feet provide a true-to-performance sound.
- Marantz proprietary HDAM-SA3 circuit: You will experience a wider dynamic range with lower distortion for the output stage.
- Advanced thermal compensation: No memory distortion for clean and precise audio reproduction even after powerful bass attacks.
- Customised components for a more refined sound: The Toroidal Transformer and high-quality, customised components deliver exceptional sound quality.
- Integrated phono input: Featuring a high-quality MM phono pre-amp with FET input to enjoy best signal purity and sound from your favourite vinyl.
- Deeper bass with a subwoofer output: Enjoy powerful bass by adding a subwoofer, companion bookshelf speakers or even further extend bass with the addition of floor standing speakers.
- Available in black or silver-gold
Monitor Audio Silver 100 AV
High output and effortless dynamics make the Silver 100 an ideal choice for medium to large rooms in two-channel stereo or multi-channel application
Silver 100 features a massively powerful 8-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver rigidly fixed into a relatively compact two-way cabinet in a configuration that while relatively traditional by modern standards has a lot to offer. There is no real substitute for big drivers and their relative ease of moving air efficiently. Thus, they can deliver incredible dynamic headroom and bass extension, a feature normally reserved for floorstanding speakers.
A two-way, ported design, the Silver 100 relies on a new, 25 mm C-CAM tweeter made from the brand’s proprietary Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium, and featuring a vented Neo magnet system, to create the cleanest possible highs. The HF unit is coupled with a specially-designed 8-inch bass/mid driver featuring a concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile for incredible levels of damping and improved mid-range clarity. You’ll certainly hear the difference with Silver.
Using two tweeters and a single woofer unit in a slim, wall mountable cabinet means these speakers are tailor-made for home cinema. At the flick of a switch you can also change the sound characteristics from di-pole (diffused) to bi-pole (direct) for the exact type of surround sound you require.
Evolved from the reference quality Platinum models, the Silver FX V2 features DCF (Dynamic Coupling Filter). This replaces the usual, solid coupling of driver and voice coil with a flexible coupling. This helps damp any surplus energy, aiding the precison of sound. The perforated design also helps with cooling and pressure relief - giving enhanced efficiency.
When it comes to producing a cinematic bass that you can truly 'feel', little can beat the combination of a large bass cone and a powerful amp. The Monitor Audio Silver W12 has them both. The ultra long throw bass cone easily moves large accounts of air for a bass response that effortlessly recreates the most dynamic soundtracks and music. Powered by a 500 watt, Class-D digital amp, high power is always available in an instant.
As well as being powerful, the Silver W12 is also highly controlled. Using a C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) cone that's rigid yet light gives a responsive bass. The triple suspended driver gives ideal linearity for perfect control - even when the cone is fully extended.
With Music, Movie and Impact modes you can easily change the characteristics of the subwoofer to match your mood. For the most subtle sound, choose Music. A more dynamic sound is had with the Movie mode, making it ideal for the most intense action movies. If you're in party mode or really don't like the neighbours, then switch to Impact for the most powerful sound possible!
The perfect match for Monitor Audio Silver 50, 100 or 200 speakers, the Monitor Audio Silver C150 Centre excels at its job. The classic dual woofer configuration gives a broad spread of sound without taking up too much space. A sealed cabinet means the speaker works well in 'testing' environments, such as against a wall or inside an AV cabinet.
Designed with the aid of a precision laser scanner from NPL (National Physical Laboratory), the handcrafted cabinets are exceptionally well built. The scanner identified areas of cabinet resonance making the placement of the bracing pin-point accurate. Ultra-low cabinet distortion lets the drive units perform unimpeded, giving you the clearest and most natural sound going.
Available in a wide range of premium real wood veneers and high gloss finishes, the compact Silver C150 Centre looks every bit as good as it sounds, which is especially important when it sits right under your TV. A magnetically attached grille gives a clean appearance when removed - ideal for showing off those hi-tech drive units.
Seen a better offer?