Monitor Audio Climate 50 Speakers (Pair)
The CL50 is a two-way satellite speaker housing a single 5 C-CAM bass driver and a 1 C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
Sold as a pair.
The C-CAM tweeter and bass/mid-range drivers are designed to capture the detailed highs and dynamic lows of every performance.
Developed and refined by Monitor Audio over many years for accurate reproduction and robust reliability, C-CAM is an innovative alloy originally conceived by the aerospace industry for use in jet engines.
- Quick and easy installation
- High performance C-CAM tweeter and driver technology
- Robust solid sealed, high density polypropylene enclosure - UV rated.
- Full installation flexibility: 175 rotational bracket, (it also features angled sections and screw holes to provide corner fixing.)
- 15 angled wedge supplied for additional bracket versatility
- Anchor point for security chain attachment
- ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) for added low frequency punch
- Aluminium grilles prevent rust
- Textured white and black finish, paintable to suit dcor (paint mask supplied)
- Rotational ''M'' logo to align with portrait or landscape positions
top and bottom, and make the process of re-positioning easy. Once installed, a CL speaker can be directed precisely for the maximum musical effect. For added flexibility a supplied installation wedge advances the angle of rotation by a further 15 to extend the choice of firing angles.
Both the bracket and optional wedge allow you to run a cable through rather than around them for easier and neater installation.
Robust weather-proof construction
You can rely on Monitor Audio''s meticulous engineering to protect the CL models from weather ingress. Their solid, sealed, high density polypropylene enclosures are specially treated to resist moisture and the effects of prolonged UV exposure. Aluminium grilles and rugged brackets are naturally equipped to prevent rust.
Get the right look, inside and outside
For a precise colour match with surroundings, or for maximum contrast, the CL cabinet can be sprayed in a custom colour. A paint mask is supplied with each speaker.
Sound quality is further optimised for the open environment through the use of an additional sealed ABR (Auxiliary Bass Radiator) to enrich low frequencies with extra punch and penetration.
|Monitor Audio Climate 50 Specifications|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz - 30 kHz|
|Impedance (Nominal)||8 Ohms|
|Sensitivity (1W@1M)||87 dB|
|Maximum SPL||106.8 dBA|
|Power Handling (RMS)||80 W|
|Recommended Amp Requirements||10 - 80 W|
|Drivers||1 x 140mm (5 1/2) C-CAM® bass/ mid-range driver
1 x 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
|External Dimensions: (H x W x D)||285 x 172.5 x 158.5 mm|
|Total Depth Including Wall Bracket mm (inches)||210 ( 8 1/4)|
|Total Bracket Pivot Angle||87.5 degrees (from central position)|
|Fixed Angled Block (portrait orientation)||15 degrees|
|Cable Connection||Gold plated 'push' type terminals|
|Environmental Protection Rating||IP55|
|Weight Packaged||3.66 kg|