Monitor Audio Radius 390 Subwoofer
The Monitor Audio Radius 390 offers the astonishing low frequency resolution of the 380 with the added depth, impact and control of a larger bass engine, the Radius 390 demolishes assumptions of size versus performance.
With every earth-shaking transient, you’ll be more convinced that the compact 390 is truly ‘ground-breaking’ in form and function.
A system of twin colour-coded 10” C-CAM® active/ABR drivers is powered by a 220W Class D amplifier to expand levels of output and extension, releasing a rich layer of penetrating bass, mesmerising in its consistency and scale.
You’ll get agility as well, for rhythmic depth with music, and dynamic reinforcement in home theatre systems - all this from a beautiful little cube that liberates living space.
In tune with Radius philosophy the 390 is perfect for lifestyle but sonically it’s in a class of its own. Enjoy rapid EQ optimisation from Impact, Music and Movie settings, and system automation via the 12V trigger.
• 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
• Cool-running 220W Class D amplifier with switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
• Twin side-firing 10” C-CAM® drivers - one active and one passive ABR
• Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
• Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
• Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
• 3 x Pre-set EQ settings – Music/Movie/Impact
• System Format Active sub-woofer system – Auxiliary (ABR) loading. 18mm MDF cabinet
• Low Frequency Limit 30Hz - (- 6dB)
• Upper Frequency Limit Variable 40 – 120 Hz @ 24dB/Octave
• Amplifier Power Output 220 Watts @ 1% THD+N
• Amplifier Classification Class D amplifier with Switch mode power supply (SMPSU)
• Bass EQ Switch Music/ Movie/ Impact
• Phase Control 0 & 180 degrees
• Auto Sensing Line Level >3.5mV
• Input Level Requirements Standby after approximately 15 minutes if no signal sensed
• Driver Compliment
- 1 x 10” (250mm) C-CAM® long throw driver
- 1 x 10” (250mm) Auxiliary bass radiator
• Input Impedance > 20K Ohms
• Mains Input Voltage AC 110 - 120 V ~ 50/60Hz; AC 220 - 240 V ~ 50/60Hz (Factory Region Preset)
• Dimensions including amp & feet (H x W x D) 348 x 330 x 345mm
• Connections Stereo RCA in, LFE in,
• 12v Trigger in - (3.5mm mono mini-jack)
• Power Consumption 220 Watts / 0.5 Watts in Standby (ErP approved)
• Weight (Unpacked) - 13.76Kg (30lb 4oz)