QED Performance Optical Mini Toss - Mini Toss Graphite
The award winning Performance Graphite Optical cable allows you to experience superior sound when connecting DAC''s, TVs, CD Players and BluRay players to amplifiers or receivers.
Performance Optical utilises Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) acrylic glass optical fibre to comfortably transmit the higher bandwidth signals demanded by today''s multi-channel digital audio links.
The cable is optimised by a ''very low jitter'' design to reduced digital errors, making for a cleaner audio data transmission.
The QED Performance Optical Mini Toslink to Mini Toslink Graphite is available in the following lengths:
- 1.0M (QE3020)
- 1.5M (QE3021)
- 2.0M (QE3022)
- 3.0M (QE3023)
- 5.0M (QE3024)
• Polymethyl Methacrylate (PMMA) acrylic glass optical fibre
• Stepped Refractive Index
• Very Low Jitter Design
• Very Low Loss
• Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) core of acrylic glass Polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA)
• Graded Refractive Index for reduced Transmission Loss
• Fluorinated Polymer Cladding Material
• 24K gold plated Toslink connectors
• Precision engineered plug with integrated grip
• Attenuation 0.15dB/m (650nm)
• Numerical Aperture 0.5
• Minimum bend radius 9mm
• Lifetime Guarantee