Chord Epic Analogue RCA Interconnect
The Epic Analogue RCA cable employs a unique multiple conductor construction.
Although the cable uses Tuned ARAY conductor technology, additional conductors have been added to further enhance the cable’s ability to carry fine levels of detail.
Epic Analogue conductors are constructed from silver-plated multi strand oxygen free copper. These conductors are insulated with PTFE before being surrounded by a specially selected internal PVC jacket. This reduces mechanical noise and correctly spaces the high density braid and foil shield, which is effective to high frequencies.
This cable is part of the Epic cable range which includes loudspeaker cable and digital interconnects. Epic cables have been designed to perform together. However, all Chord interconnects and speaker cables follow a similar design philosophy. This means that all Chord cable ranges are compatible with each other. Chord Epic interconnects are built to exacting standards and rigorously tested at our UK facility. Tuned ARAY interconnects require extremely precise construction methods and each cable is built by our team of trained technicians.
- New Tuned ARAY conductor geometry – carries a musical signal with a high degree of coherence and detail.
- Tri-conductor configuration, silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation.
- Internal PVC jacket reduces mechanical noise and correctly spaces high frequency effective dual layer combination shield.
- Built by hand at The Chord Company.
- Fitted with Chord VEE 3 direct silver-plated RCA plugs.