Monitor Audio Silver FX Speakers
Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements covered with the Silver FX, loudspeakers specially designed for 5.1 and 7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology.
This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters.
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass/mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) carefully optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design means improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling for the highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers using premium-grade bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors giving maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke, high-quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes
- Easily switchable dipole/ bipole modes.
|Monitor Silver C350 Specifications|
|system format||2 - Way|
|minimum impedance||4 ohms @ 229 Hz|
|bass alignment||Sealed cabinet|
|external dimensions (including grille and terminals)||250 x 322 x 147 mm (9 13/16" x 12 11/16" x 5 13/16")|
|frequency response (-6dB)||60 Hz - 35 kHz|
|maximum SPL||110 dbA (pair)|
|Crossover frequency||2.5 kHz|
|sensitivity (1W@1M)||87 dB|
|power handling||85 W|
|drive unit complement||1 x 6" RST bass/mid driver
2 x 1" (25mm) Gold Dome C-Cam tweeter
|Weight (each)||4.3 kg|
|nominal impedance||8 ohms|
|recommended amplifier requirements||30 - 85 W|