Q Acoustics 7000LRi Satellite Speakers (Pair)
Don't be misled by the appearance of this award winning model's small elegant, all aluminium cabinet.
These award-winning pair of 'style' speakers, the 7000LRi were designed with getting the biggest sound from the smallest, best-looking enclosures in mind and were actually crowned What Hi Fi? Product of the Year in 2013. For Q Acoustics, the focus is always first and foremost on getting the very best sound quality, closely followed by ensuring they look as beautiful as they sound. The Left and Right Speaker enclosures are attractively designed D-shaped aluminium castings.
- Don't be misled by the appearance this award winning model's small elegant, all aluminium cabinet. First and foremost, the 7000i L+R are 'full range', true hi-fi loudspeakers, capable of delivering an excellent sonic performance across a wide range of applications. Placed on a shelf or furniture; wall mounted using its beautifully designed integrated bracket, or free standing on the slim, dedicated optional floor stand, the precision of its dynamic, ultra-low distortion and spacious three dimensional sound will astonish.
- Combine them with the matching 7070Si compact subwoofer and their already impressive performance is transformed, comfortably outperforming many large floorstanding models.
The driver area of these speakers, in relation to the size of the enclosure gives the extra bandwidth required for these small stereo speakers to ensure they produce a big, pure sound. On each of the Speakers 2 x 75mm drivers are mounted in a D'Appolito configuration around a 25mm HF ring radiator.
The 7000LRi have been designed to have enough bandwidth to use as a standalone pair of stereo speakers. This is particularly beneficial when you want to add a pair of extension speakers in a room adjacent to a main listening or viewing room. Many AV Receivers are formatted for 7 channels giving the option to implement 7.1 or 5.1 plus a second stereo zone, using extension speakers.
Fitting & Finishes
Each of the two speakers come with a table mount and a ball joint permits angling them in a wide variety of directions. It is also possible to hang them from the ceiling using the key-hole screw head fixings in the base. The table mount doubles as a wall bracket by revolving it 180 degrees on the ball joint and using the key-hole fixings to attach it to screws in the wall, again permitting the speaker to be pointed across a wide solid angle. The 7000LRi's are available in both white and black finishes.
• Enclosure Type 2-Way Sealed Enclosure
• Enclosure Material Aluminium
• LF Units 2 x 3” Long Throw (Neodymium)
• HF Unit 1” Ring Radiator (Neodymium)
• Power Handling 15 - 100W
• Sensitivity 85 dB @ 2.83V (Free Space)
• Impedance 6 Ohm
• Frequency 95Hz - 20KHz
• Overall Dimensions (H x W x D) 240 x 100 x 160(mm)
• Weight 1.6 Kg