The Chord Company’s entry level range. It utilises techniques developed for the company’s high-performance cables, but applies them in a way that enables great affordability
Chord C-View HDMI Cable.
The Chord Company’s entry level range. It utilises techniques developed for the company’s high-performance cables, but applies them in a way that enables great affordability.
The range features analogue and digital interconnects, including the C-view — a new super-slim HDMI cable, a C-series USB, plus the C-screen: Chord’s most discreet and cost-effective shielded speaker cable.
This HDMI cable has been specially designed to produce a high quality picture and to make installation as simple as possible.
Chord C-View HDMI At A Glance:
- High speed 1080p 3D compliant HDMI cable
- Supports 4k TV and deep colour
- Ethernet/audio return
- Supports all HDMI audio formats
- Die-cast gold-plated plug
- Silver-plated oxygen free copper signal conductors
- Re-designed, reduced length HDMI plug for easy connection to wall mounted screens
To obtain the best results from this cable, please follow these instructions:
- Switch off all equipment before fitting or removing cables.
- Connect the cable so that the print on the cable reads away from the source component.
- The C of Chord should be nearest the source.
- Avoid touching the contact areas of the plug.
- If this HDMI cable is to be installed or routed within a wall or cavity please test the cable with the components you wish to connect in order to ensure compatibility.
- Route the cable away from speaker cables and power cables.