Naim SNAXO 362 3-Way Crossover
The SNAXO 362 is Naim's three-way, 18dB/octave fixed-frequency crossover.
It can be used in tri-amped and six-pack systems, with either three stereo or six mono power amplifiers.
The output level to each loudspeaker drive unit can be adjusted by means of the cermet potentiometers mounted inside the unit.
As with the 2-way SNAXO 242, power is supplied by a FlatCap XS, HiCap or SuperCap power supply.
When ordering a SNAXO, you should specify which loudspeaker model this will be used with, as Naim will tailor the components within each SNAXO for use with specific loudspeakers.
• Analogue Outputs 6 x 6-pin DIN
• Line Outputs Fixed (level) 775mV
• Minimum Load Impedance 10kO
• Supply Voltage 24V
• Power Supply Options FlatCap XS, HiCap, SuperCap
• Dimensions 87 x 432 x 314mm (H x W x D)
• Front - Bead blasted and black anodised
• Case - Black powder coated