Monitor Audio Apex 40 - Single Speaker
The supremely versatile A40 can be used vertically of horizontally to provide electrifying audio realism characterised by soaring dynamics and low distortion.
Equipped with twin Apex bass drivers, the A40 excels at low frequency depth and mid-band evenness over a wide listening area.
It radiates with the full force of a single 200mm (8") bass driver, but has the advantage of superior power handling and a wonderfully smooth audio consistency.
What's more, the single bolt fixings for its drivers give the longer A40 cabinet and expecially rigid structure, banashing any hint of boxy colouration, especially from on-wall positions.
The A40's slender profile and glossy lacquer finishes make it a match for super-thin video display: its beautifully engineered bracket not only allows for forward and backward adjustment to align the speaker with the front of the screen but also allows the A40 to tilt 22.5 desgrees upwards and downwards for the optimum setuo
Perfect for high quality sound where the space is at a premium, and captivating when teamed with the explosive AW-12 subwoofer in a 5.1 channel configuration, the A40 will deliver simply breathtaking audio
• Frequency Response: 50Hz - 35kHz
• Sensitivity (1W@1m): 90dB
• Nominal Impedence: 8 ohms
• Power Handling, Single (RMS): 200W
• Recommended Amp. Requirements: 50 - 200W
• Maximum SPL (dBA): 116.8
• Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - twin front mounted HiVe II ports
• Twetter Crossover Frequency: 600Hz & 3.0kHz
• Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 150mm RST mid-bass driver
1 x 150mm RST bass driver // 1 x 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter
• External Dimensions (WxHxD): 610 x 140 x 100mm
• Weight: 6.85kg