Monitor Audio IWA-250 In-Wall Subwoofer Amplifier
The IWA-250 switch mode amplifier is a slim, powerful dedicated design in a heavy-duty 1U rack mount case.
Delivering up to 250 watts into 4 ohms, a single IWA-250 will power single or dual IWS-10s to provide higher power levels for larger rooms or to meet customer demands.
- Rigid, high quality steel case
- Switch mode power supply
- Class D power amplifier delivering up to 250watts into 4ohms (dual IWS-10 drivers)
- High efficiency design resulting in cool running – low thermal output
- DSP controlled with advanced limiters
- <0.5watt standby power consumption (ErP certified)
- DC short circuit protection, over-current and thermal protection
The DSP (Digital Signal Processing) allows fine tuning of all aspects of sound with complete control of the audio stream at high resolution. Advanced features include adaptive bass extension, highly accurate loudspeaker crossover and filtering, 3D audio processing, APC (automatic position correction).
3mm thick fabricated steel case, moulded ABS front trim panel
Low Frequency Response
25 Hz-120 Hz
Maximum Power Output
250 W @ 4 Ohms
Dimensions (H x W x D)
43.7 x 432 x 263mm