Lithe Audio Premium Speaker Fire & Acoustic Hood 270
Lithe Audio's fire and acoustic speaker hoods offer air-tight protection to comply with latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings.
Lithe Audio's fire and acoustic speaker hoods offer air-tight protection to comply with latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings. Designed to house their ceiling speaker units, these hoods comprise a double-skin of intumescent fabric to provide the perfect fire safety solution. Easy to fit and designed to blend in with your ceiling, these products are a must-have to maintaining the fire rating of your home or business.
- The Lithe Audio Fire hood is designed for use with 6-8" Round Speakers with a hole Cut-Out Size of up to 210mm.
- The Fire hood has been designed specifically for in-ceiling speakers and conform with the latest IEE and Building Regulations for Fire integrity of ceilings.
- Simple to install
- The rim can be fixed using a bead of mastic/sealant/double-sided sticky tape and the speaker clamps the hood in place
- Air tight – therefore offers better fire protection and acoustic absorption
- Twin-skinned intumescent with fire-retardant acoustic damping foam sandwiched between the skins
- One size fits both 6.5” or 8” speakers with a depth of 160mm
- To fit a larger speaker the inner rim can be cut to size using a stitched seam as a guide
- Sealed hood to the ceiling reducing the dust buildup that can gather on the back of the speaker
- Woven glass fibre material
|Fully compliant with IEE and UK Building Regulations for Fire and Acoustic integrity of ceilings - BS476 Part 23 E & F – 2004|
|Best possible construction using dual coated Fiberglass for best electricity insulation, Environmentally friendly acoustic foam with double stitch non-flammable thread.|
|4x Stainless steel tac bars have the right thickness / softness / rigidness / strength to make it easy for installer to bend during installation.|
|Designed to retain the ceiling's fire integrity and dmapen lateral sound dispersion|
|Top load easy fit cable inlet for neat and tidy cable management|
|Deliver's 90 inutes fire protection|
|Fits max speaker size of 270mm (Dia) x 160mm (H) with a Hole Cut-Out size 100 - 210mm|