Monitor Audio CLG140 Outdoor Speaker
The CLG140 satellite speaker is a robust high sensitivity design built to deliver richly detailed hi-fi quality mid/high frequencies.
Sold as a single speaker.
Engineered to withstand the most extreme temperatures and weather conditions, its rigid conical cast-polymer enclosure houses the company’s signature 1” (25mm) C-CAM gold-dome tweeter co-axially aligned with a 4” MMP bass-mid driver. The horn-shaped housing provides excellent audio directivity in free air conditions when positioned close to the garden surface on a bracket/spike assembly, which neatly encapsulates and channels the connecting cable into the ground for a discreetly installed result. Alternatively it’s possible to mount the CLG140 on a tree, pole, wall or fence.
Supplied in a durable dark brown finish for excellent coordination with garden colours, the CLG140’s casing can be painted to blend with any environment.
- 4” MMPII bass-midrange driver
- Coaxially aligned 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter
- Optimised for high sensitivity and wide dispersion
- Internal matching transformer for 70/100V line level operation
- Designed to operate under extreme climatic conditions from -20 to 70 C
- Rigid, high impact cast polymer cabinet for long life and durability
- Bracket mounting made from die-cast aluminium alloy
- Garden spike (CLG-SPIKE R) and mount (CLG-MOUNT) available separately
- Certified to IP55 rating
- Encapsulated cable runs inside bracket and spike for discreet appearance
- Dark Brown finish blends with garden colours, but enclosure is paintable to blend with alternative settings
- Applications include garden and deck areas: system expands with garden size
- PTC protection against power overload
|Monitor Audio CLG140 Specifications|
|Frequency Response||100Hz - 30KHz|
|Line Level Voltage||70/100|
|Maximum S.P.L||104 dBA|
|Power Handling||40 watts (crossover set to minimum 100Hz@12dB/Octave)|
|Amplifier Requirements (RMS)||10-40W per speaker|
|Driver Complement||1 x 4" MMPII cone bass-mid driver
1 x 25mm C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter - Coaxially orientated
|Crossover Recommendation (high pass)||100Hz at a minimum of 12dB/Octave (24dB/Octave optimum)|
|External Dimensions, excluding spike/mount (Diameter x D)||130 x 175mm (5 1/8 x 6 7/8")|
|Bracket Pivot Angle||32° in all directions|
|Connection||Encapsulated cable connection|
|Enviromental Protection Rating||IP55|